Friday, February 13, 2009

Coming Together

This weekend, after more than a year of support, laughter, tears, and long-distant friendship, "Peaches & Cinnamon" will FINALLY meet Little Pea!! And the very next day... Party of 5 and Heart's Journey will ALL be at my house celebrating a grand "Feb-guate-rary" OR "Guate-urary" OR... okay, okay... I give up on the clever name... they are coming!!!  

I am so excited to finally meet, Donna and Steph with Bobbi this weekend.... going through the journey to Guate and back to complete our families would have been that much harder without the support of women like these ladies!  SO, think of this weekend... four families, totaling 8 kids and 8 adults, all coming together to celebrate friendships made along the way.  

Stay tuned for pics!


3 comments:

Bobbi said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I can't believe it is finally happening!! Doing the rush here to get ready!!

Have fun tonight. I'll be thinking of you

Tracy said...

Oh I can't stand it. Pictures pictures we need to see pictures. :) Hope you are having a ball. Ok I know you are. :)
Tracy Jens Alex and Anika

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Happy blogoversary!