Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sadly... For Sale

In order to off set the costs of our next trip to Guatemala, I have decided it is time to part ways with my most beloved camera and sell it. We have not done any personal fundraising to help with the mounting costs of adoption, and it is starting to hit... so, this offer is my attempt to lighten a little of the finances. Their can not be a price put on our love of Luciana and we will happily plug away at the costs of bringing our daughter home, but while this camera is sitting here longing to be loved, I figured it was time. I love this camera, but I don't really need it, so I am putting it out there into to our little blog world in hopes for finding it a loving home, preferably where it will be treated with the TLC it deserves.

For Sale:
Hasselblad 500C/M
A12 filmback
A24 filmback
80mm lens w/lens hood
150mm lens
Polaroid back
prism viewfinder
waist level view finder

I have a couple flashes w/ battery packs, expired film that is fun to "practice" with, a few camera bags, and a Canon Rebel G (film) that I can throw in for the right family.

Everything is in good condition with a few worn spots on the exterior that do not take away from the gorgeous quality of the images created by this amazing medium format camera. The 150 mm lens may need to have it's glass replaced eventually. Though I will desperately miss the "thunk" of capturing an image with this beauty, it is time to make room for our newest addition!

If you are interested, you can mention it in comments and I will navigate you to an email address to discuss an offer.

While I am at it, any photogs out there looking for studio equipment? I have some items that might be of interest that I could be willing to part with. Lights, canvas backdrops, sofbox? Let me know. I know I could take this to Ebay, but I just felt compelled to share these gems with my blog friends first!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Thanks for sharing. I might know someone interested in the studio stuff. I will call him and get back to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.