Friday, November 16, 2007

Fav Foto Friday

New Pics and Medical Update! Good timing for FFF!

My agency just sent Luciana's 4 month medical update and pics from her check-up. The pics were taken two days after we left Guatemala. She is wearing one my favorite outfits. I have been anticipating these pics for weeks, but they were delayed for some "technical difficulty" reason. It is just so nice to see her sweet face. Luciana will be 5 months old in 2 days and I am hopeful those pics will come a little sooner. Maybe we can take her 6 month photos ourselves! A girl can hope, right?

4 month weight: 12 lbs, 8 oz
4 month length: 56.5 cms/22.2 in.

Here's my girl with everyone's favorite green wall!






Much love.

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

She is so beautiful!! Her hair, those eyes, and chunk-monk legs (someday she may not love those, but now they are just squeezable).

Steph said...

Look at her!!! Ohhh, she is just perfect! I love those little curls and kissable cheeks. She will be in your arms again soon.

veggiemom said...

She is just beautiful!
Kerri and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

She is such a cutie! I Love her little cheeks and chubby legs!

Anonymous said...

Oh those cheeks:0) She's beautiful!!!!!

Gail said...

She is so cute!! I love the way she is holding her hands.
Gail

Victoria and Joe said...

She is amazing...

Anonymous said...

Look at those cheeks!!!! She is so snuggable - I can't wait to get my hands on her.
Not much longer....
Leslie

Pineapple Princess said...

She is so beautiful and healthy!