Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Does It Mean?

Okay, okay, okay! After some gentle persuasion from Steph, I called PGN today. Do you know what the nice lady on the other end of the phone told me??? She told me that we are WAITING TO BE SIGNED!!! Do you know what that means? It means that we are with the final reviewer in PGN!!! He, Senior Barrios, can choose to look at our file any day now and sign us OUT of PGN! Please, please! Pick up that pen Senior!

I am beside myself. I don't know what to do. I just pacing and puttering and my head and heart are spinning! We are a big step closer to bringing Luciana home. (*Anything could still happen to set this back, but I am just not going there unless there is a reason!) I am on pins and needles with excitement tonight. It will be difficult to not call PGN every day... I am not even sure if I can do it.

So, what does it mean? What happens next? Well, for that I am going to need to go back to my paperwork and look up the final steps. Then I will do my best to give a clear step-by-step of what needs to happen to bring us home as a family of four!!! Family. Oh. I love that.

Any adoptamoms out there know how to explain the final steps in easy, user friendly bullets?
Much love.

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

I can explain it, but not easily. But, bottom line: Get packing!!!!!

YEAH!!!

Gail said...

YAY!! You are about to get the big sign-off. That is wonderful!!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

There's only one thing to say...YAHOO. Okay two..WAHOO !
The very best Christmas present is heading home soon.
Love, Terri O.

Emily said...

This is great news! I would guess you'll have an OUT before the end of the week-- looking so forward to that post! :-)

Emily

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so excited for you. So... are you packed yet??? I don't think there is an easy way to explain this process.

Steph said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can do bullet steps!!

-LUCY IS COMING HOME
-GET PACKING!!!!
-LUCY IS COMING HOME
-GET PACKING!!!!

Hee hee!! Seriously, though, I love bullet steps. Let's work it out in an e-mail tomorrow because I need more distractions at work! :))))

Guatemama said...

WOW WOW WOW !!!!! I am so excited for you!! This is great news. Now you can jump everytime the phone rings. Ok I have been doing it for a while and we were resubmitted on Nov 9 so I have a while. OH I am going to be checking in ALL THE TIME to see when your call comes... How exciting!!

Nicole said...

YEAH!!! This is wonderful news! Can't wait to see your posting that you are OUT!