Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Things Sam Says

This was just too funny not to share:

When being told that he would need to wear a sweater one cold morning before school, my exasperated son replied, "MOM! I can't wear that! I will be as hot as a hippo in a steam bath!" If you could only know how serious he was, you would understand why I had to use all of my strength not to crack up! What??? Where did that come from? Oh, this child makes my days joyful!

It is amazing what you can Google. This is for you, Sammy.


Much love.

6 comments:

Steph said...

HA! HA! HA! Too funny! How on earth did you keep a straight face?! What a precious boy.

Guatemama said...

LOL LOL OH I just LOVE this! That sounds like something Kboy would say. 5 year olds are the absolute best! Kboy was very against wearing a sweater the other day also although I have to say he didn't express it nearly so well. His favorite thing is to say "Mom that is just not exceptable!" yes he got that from his K-teacher. I was there the other day and she said that to the class and I had a hard time not laughing when I thought to my self "she sounds just like Kboy" and I realized it was the other way around. LOL Ok now I put a whole blog post in your comments.
COME ON PGN LET OUR BOYS BE OFFICIAL BIG BROTHERS!
Tract

Gail said...

Where do children come up with the things they say? I can't believe you could find a picture of it.
Too funny!
Gail

Emily said...

He is SO precious! I am sure he will be a wonderful big brother.
:-)

Emily

Bobbi said...

I have to say, I do wonder where he came up with that one!!

That is one that he will enjoy one day!

Bobbi said...

OH, and careful what you google!! HEEHEE