Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lost and Found Pics

I just found these pics when I was looking back through some pics from our time in Antigua with baby girl. I took them intending to do a "She's Coming to America" post... must have had other things on my mind, huh?!?!

Well, they are just too cute to sit in a folder in my computer. Lucy is in Sammy's old overalls (check out the frog cuffs) and his baby boy RL American Flag hat... take a look at my little patriot!




I owe so many updates it is just ridiculous! Sweet girl has TWO teeth and Sam starts T-ball on Saturday! Life is busy and just wonderful.

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

Look how much she has changed.

Hey Lucy, Welcome to America!!!

Laurie said...

So cute! She is getting to be such a big girl now!

Terry said...

Lots of posts get pushed aside when we find out the're coming home and once they get here. I don't know how moms with more than 1 kid ever find time to blog.

She's adorable! Love that those are Sam's overalls....too cute!

Terry

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Those pics are sooooo adorable!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

She is adorable in that outfit!!
It is harder to blog once baby has come home. I have found that out too.
Gail

Gail said...

She is adorable in that outfit!!
It is harder to blog once baby has come home. I have found that out too.
Gail

Donna said...

That's precious!!! And sort of a neat "delayed" gift for us!! TWO teeth, huh? The WAIT getting them home is so LONG and then once they're home everything happens too FAST! LOL

Unknown said...

Love the pics! She's grown so much, just since Easter!

Love to all!
Laura