Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Special Visit...aka. Barb, You've Been Blogged!

Since we have been home, we have had many very special visits. For the most part, I have been terrible about taking pictures... I think I overdid it in Guatemala! But, I was sure not to miss these Kodak moments... well, I was gently reminded often to get the camera out! hee hee

Here are some moments from our day with Luciana's Godparents, their children, and the Party of Five crew! (Auntie Barbara, Uncle Chris, James, Nathan, Bobbi, Joe, Cassie, Krista, and Reese!) It was a very special day... and if I say more than that, I run the risk of going to one of "Beth's emotional places". Still, I often think what a small world it is and am so grateful that Barbara thought to introduce me to her good friend and college roommate, Bobbi, way back in the beginning of our process... just look at us all now!


4 comments:

Guatemama said...

Ok Beth now you have sent me to "a Tracy emotional place" :) Seriously good good stuff. I don't think people who have not gone through this whole adoption experience can understand what friendships like this mean. I am so thankful to be blogging with you both and for the special family we have found in our town.

Tracy

Bobbi said...

AWWWWWWW look at our crew!! I am so glad Barb brought us together.

Barb, congrats on your blog debut!!! you look beautiful!!!

Laurie said...

How cute! I love seeing Guat tots together.

Donna said...

WOW - what fun and Barb sounds like such a character!!