I have recently been told that I am officially a "bad blogger" by a good friend who is rightfully craving a Lucy update! I know! It's true. I am at the point where there is so much I am behind on that I don't know where to begin. We have been CRAZY busy, and I am so beat by the end of the day that the thought of uploading pics to blogger is just too much for this wiped out Mama!
I have a very few minutes this morning before running off to church, so I am going to have to use the old bullet method to catch you up. I will make every effort to update some pics next week. Here goes:
* Luciana is crawling everywhere with speed and determination... tongue still leading the way!
* She pulls up on EVERYTHING, including the backs of my legs.
* She stands for several seconds at a time and loves to walk around holding fingers.
* I have resumed my weekly visits to the chiropractor. ;-)
* Lucy says "Dada". He LOVES that... it is so sweet.
* She is babbling a lot.
* Lucy is so generous with her smiles and leaves a wake of cooing adults whenever we enter or leave a room. It's so fun!
* She has slept through the night for the last 6 nights in a row... knock wood! Good girl!
* We take long walks and Luciana is so content and looks at everything.
* Luciana's all time favorite toy is... Sam. Priceless. She also likes toys she can bang and dolls.
* Luciana cracks up at sneezes... especially her own!
* She has an almost silent laugh... her laugh is all in her huge smile and gorgeous eyes!
* Sam is playing T-ball and loving it. I have a great video to share of his first hit!
* He got to spend the day at my school last week b/c he will be going there for 1st grade next year! It was field day and he had a blast.
* Sammy has a new fort in the back yard that "he built" with his Papa. Thank you, Papa!
* Sam will have his first school musical next week. I can't wait.
* Sam's favorite toy... Lucy. Seriously. He also loves action heroes and Hot Wheels.
* Sam's favorite past time... making Lucy laugh. He can do it like no one else.
* Keith started a new job and we are very grateful and excited about that.
* Keith also graduated from grad school with his MBA. We are so proud of him!
* I have started a class, myself. Why? Why would I do that?!
* To my BLOG friends... I make sure to read your blogs and keep up with your wonderful families most nights... I am still loving up your sweet families!
* Lucy turned 11 months old last week and we are moving way too quickly to that 1st birthday.
* In June, Keith and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary, Lucy will turn 1, and Sam will complete his first year of school... all in one week. Phew!
I know you really come here for the pics. I will get there. In the meantime, I am madly in love with my busy, crazy, packed full of stinkin' cuteness life. We are doing great! Exhausted and truly happy.