Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Wonderful Celebration

I made myself a promise that I needed to complete my "thank you" notes before I could post about my shower. The last note has been written, signed, sealed and delivered with love. Here are some pics from the brunch my dear friends and family threw in celebration of Luciana. It was such a special day and Keith and I are both incredibly thankful for the support and nice gifts to welcome Lucy home with.



It was so special for me to have my Mimi at this shower. She wasn't able to be at my wedding shower or baby shower for Sam because she and Papa were living in Florida. This was her first baby shower! Ever! She just loved seeing all the little things, and it was so fun for me to watch her enjoy it all. She is just so ready to get her hands on this baby... aren't we all!??!
Thank you all for a lovely day together. Hoping our next big gathering is a "Welcome Home" party!
Much love.


PS- Thank you, Laura, for snapping the candids. I notice you managed to find a way to stay out of them!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

OK, time to get Laura on the other side of that camera!

Steph said...

What a wonderful day!! Could you be glowing anymore?!?!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked the pics... I didn't try to stay out of the pics, it just happened. :)

I had such a great time!

Love ya, Laura