Monday, February 11, 2008

DNA is at Lab Corp!

I don't have time to write a lot.... packing, packing, and more packing... but, I just got word that Luciana's DNA is at Lab Corp! This is great news and means that we are really moving forward now!

We are heading out for a family day. I may not have the chance to post before we head to the airport at 3 AM (whoa!), but I promise an update tomorrow night from sunny Guatemala! WOW WOW WOW! My head is spinning, my heart is racing... tomorrow is a new beginning.

Much love!

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Yay on the DNA front! Safe travels and I can't wait to read news from Guatemala. :-)
Kerri and Ruby

Emily said...

Have a wonderful trip! SOOOO happy to hear that your DNA is almost at the USE- you should have PINK very soon!! Safe travels tomorrow... enjoy Antigua! :-)

Emily

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Have a great time - we can't wait to hear all about Luciana!!!!
Love,
Julie and gang...

Anonymous said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD MY LITTLE NIECE AND GIVE HER MANY XOXO'S, AND SAM TOO!! OUR LOVE AND PRAY'S ALWAYS.
KATE